Show sponsor Shawbrook Asset Finance launch Tow Selfie
Send Shawbrook your tow truck selfie to win a weekend in Loch Lomond!
Supporting the recovery industry for over 25 years, Shawbrook recognises that every operator has a story to tell – every call-out is different but your tow truck remains at the heart of your business.
Every picture tells a story!
This year, Professional Recovery Tow Show sponsor, Shawbrook is giving operators the opportunity to display photos of their vehicles at the show and the chance to win a fantastic weekend away to Loch Lomond!
Enter our towselfie@shawbrook competition to win a relaxing break away and donate to RISC at the same time!
Luxurious prize to be won!
Main show sponsors, Shawbrook are giving away a luxurious prize of a two night stay for two people at the beautiful Cameron House in Loch Lomond.
One of the most beautiful places in the world
You can enjoy a round of golf on a championship course, unwind at the luxurious Carrick Spa or simply take a country walk in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
How to enter
To enter Shawbrook’s Tow Show competition, simply take a photo with your recovery truck and email it in to email@example.com including your name, company name and contact details. Please remember to arrange permission to send in the photograph if you are not the owner of the vehicle.
Tow Show Gallery
All entries will be on display at the Tow Show Gallery over the two days and the lucky winner will be drawn at the Tow Show Gala Charity Dinner.
Donation to RISC!
In further support of recovery operators nationwide, Shawbrook is also donating £5 to RISC for every operator that submits a valid entry so send in your photo to Shawbrook and help this very worthy cause.
What are the rules of the competition?
1. This competition is open to UK based recovery businesses and entrants must be 18 years or over. A maximum of 5 entries will be accepted per operator and entries will only be valid if including full contact details and photos show a vehicle and owner or driver where the owner has given consent to the individual.
2. Employees of Shawbrook Bank Limited or Partnerships Expo Limited and their immediate families or persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. The closing date for entries is 10th September 2015. Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 8th September or delivered to Shawbrook’s Tow Show stand A35 by 3pm on the closing day. Postal entries sent in to Shawbrook House, Dorking Business Park, Station Road, Dorking RH4 1HJ must arrive by the 8th September 2015 to be entered into the competition.
4. Bulk entries and entries generated by a script will be void. Images changed electronically and photos displaying reckless, dangerous and inappropriate content will be disqualified.
5. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are incomplete, lost/delayed in transit or where material cannot be properly accessed. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
6. By submitting your entry you are giving Shawbrook the right to publish your photograph and details in the Professional Recovery and related material. Shawbrook may also provide these details to other recovery or related trade press to announce the competition results.
7. The prize is a 2 night stay for two people at the renowned Cameron House, nestled on the banks of Loch Lomond, in the beautiful Scottish countryside. The prize will be provided as a voucher worth £1000 to include dinner, bed and breakfast for 2 days at the hotel plus use of health club facilities. Travel to the hotel is excluded.
8. The winner will be drawn randomly and announced at the Tow Show Gala Dinner. The prize will be awarded to the winning operator who will then use the prize at his/her own discretion. The prize is non-refundable and no whole/part cash alternatives are available.
9. The winning operator will be announced at the Tow Show Gala Dinner. Where the winner is not at this event, the operator will be contacted for the prize handover and a photo to be taken within 30 days of the closing date.
10. The winner’s name may be disclosed in promotional material or to anyone requesting the results by writing to Shawbrook (enclosing a stamped envelope) within one month of the closing date.
11. Shawbrook will donate £5 to RISC (Recovery Industry Support Charity) for every operator who submits a valid entry to the TowSelfie competition, donating up to a maximum of £2,000. The donation will be made at the Gala Dinner by a Shawbrook staff member.
12. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.