Bollington Insurance Brokers announce Tow Show attendance
At the Professional Recovery Tow Show, Bollington will be demonstrating how over 40 years’ experience in motor trade insurance has helped us to create an individual insurance scheme that is ideally suited to recovery operators. Come and visit us at stand A80!
Bollington works with a number of different recovery operators for their insurance and risk management needs, and is the appointed broker for the trade bodies AVRO, LARO and SVRA, so we have a genuine understanding of the requirements of this specialist sector. This has allowed us to negotiate exclusive and preferential schemes with insurers, so recovery businesses can benefit from enhanced cover at highly competitive prices.
We are pleased to be on hand again to answer any questions about our class-leading cover and the services that we can offer to recovery operators.
Recovery operators taking out a policy with us will receive all the general motor trade and premises risks that you would expect to be insured against, alongside specific covers that include:
- Compensation for loss of use of recovery vehicles following an accident or theft, where the time off the road exceeds 48 hours.
- Automatic extended cover for use of courtesy vehicles, for situations where work on a customer’s vehicle takes longer than expected.
- Legal liability for the commercial loads of customers’ vehicles, up to £1,000,000.
- Exhibition cover as standard, including up to £10,000 for equipment and fixtures such as marquees.
- EU cover as standard.
- FREE legal expenses cover, including VOSA helpline.
- Option to include subsidence cover for buildings.
Bollington also rewards its loyal customers who have a good claims history with a premium rebate scheme, offering up to 15% rebate to those who renew on our scheme each year. We are happy to explain this in more detail at the show.
To find out more prior to attending the Professional Recovery Tow Show, phone Bollington FREE on 0800 970 2692, visit www.bollington.com/recovery or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!